Friday 1 January 2010

Seasons Greetings

Folks it is 2010. The old decade is gone and the new year is here.

And this year I promise more updates and more detailed content for you in this blog.

I will keep you up to date with business and HR issues and cut straight to the important information for you. This blog will become your must read.

But for the first blog of the year, I want to tell you why the updates have been missing.


Well, on the 11th December 2009 I was busy getting married to Roxy - the first and only Mrs Williamson. We tied the knot at 11.00 (local time) in a very beautiful and special ceremony in Chisinau. She looked fantastic and for me is the best. She is fantastic.

And now, as well as business and HR issues, I will also look to publish on financial issues.

Best wishes to you and yours for 2010 and the new decade. Make this your year.

(C) Iain Williamson 1.1.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great if you left a comment. It can only help, but please be mindful that only positive comments are likely to be retained. But don't let that put you off.

Regards

IAIN