Saturday 5 January 2013


MERRY CHRISTMAS. MERRY CHRISTMAS. MERRY CHRISTMAS. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

This is the educational bit of the blog.

Merry Christmas to you all. No it is not late!!!!!! The Russian Christmas takes place on Monday 7th January so these wishes to all my blog readers are well in time.

(I can't be bothered explaining the difference between UK and Russian Christmas dates for those of you who are confused with all of this).

Suffice to say, me and my Russian wife have yet another bout of celebrating to do. And, I can tell you, Russians know how to celebrate!!!!! Food and drink aplenty.

And then there's the Russian New Year. Sore head or what!!!!

(C) Iain Williamson 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great if you left a comment. It can only help, but please be mindful that only positive comments are likely to be retained. But don't let that put you off.

Regards

IAIN