Monday 4 May 2015

Real Option or Cloud Cuckoo land? An International HR Consultancy for Moldova?

It's been quite a while since my last post because I've been rather busy but that's no excuse really. I hope you haven't missed me too much and your anticipation of reading Iain's words of wisdom has not waned.

A lot has been happening and my work has kept me away from spouting forth. Plus, of course, I have had to try and keep my golf handicap to a certain level - without much success I should say, but that's a story for another day and time.

Over the past few months I have been steadily building connections, via LinkedIn, with lots of people in Moldova across a multitude of business sectors with a view to testing the water to see if there was an appetite for using an international HR Consultant within their business.

I sent a comprehensive Survey to them to gather responses and the next step was to meet a few selected participants when I was in Chisinau (capital of Moldova) and see if there was really any opportunities. Remember I speak English only and not Romanian or Russian, the predominant languages in the country. My knowledge of Russian is extremely limited, to the extent that you'd probably agree it is non-existent. And my Romanian is even less - but at least Romanian is written in the Latin alphabet so I can get the gist of what is written but don't speak it.

Over the next few posts, I'm going to give you the results so keep reading as all will be revealed. If you want an advance copy of the Executive Summary and the results then contact me on EMAIL .

In closing, I'd like to remind you of how to contact me:-

Web sites:-



Twitter

@iwhrconsult

@abespokecv

(c) iain williamson 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great if you left a comment. It can only help, but please be mindful that only positive comments are likely to be retained. But don't let that put you off.

Regards

IAIN