Wednesday 14 March 2012

Back On The Job Trail


It was a huge disappointment when my last interim role as HR Manager at The Webb Group ended rather abruptly when the business was unfortunate enough to be placed in administration. Of course, I hadn't prepared my job search so I'm in a position now where I need to get on the treadmill of job search.

I thought I would relaunch my blog and give myself an opportunity to share with you all the ups and downs of a job search. The grind of email alerts, the phone calls returned and not returned, etc.

So watch out for daily updates on how things are going - for better or worse.

One thing I want to say is that my thoughts are with the folks at The Webb Group who find themselves in the job market. There were lots of great people there with great skills and competences and if you need any referrals to them then please don't hesitate to ask. It will do you and them no harm.

A full list of my contacts can be found at my Linked in Profile as follows:- http://uk.linkedin.com/in/iainwilliamsonfcipd

If you want a to speak to one of them then I can refer you - all at no cost to you, apart from the old saying that one good turn deserves another.

Come back tomorrow for my latest views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great if you left a comment. It can only help, but please be mindful that only positive comments are likely to be retained. But don't let that put you off.

Regards

IAIN